Official Ford Fair 2005 Report

Stu

was a good day but very hectic.. gotta be the quickest ever getting into the actual event ive seen.. was in before the bloke that takes the pics at the entrance and he started at 7am :jaw:

took us ages to get STOC sorted out as we had over 40cars on the stand. once i got parked spent the rest of the time rigging up my cameras and then quick clean of the car before heading over to the sprint so i could get a few early ones in before it got busy.. crap times all mid 7's :tired: but was more interested in track session anyway..

briefly spotted lee and ross when i was driving around but didnt stop as i thought ill speak to you later on... then off to briefing.. back to car.. back down to the pit lane to find some cock in an astra decided to dump all his oil all over the track from start/finish to 2bend (plonker :vangry: ). by the time we got back it was 3 and people were packing up already on other stands..

so in a nutshell day went to fast, didnt look at anything at all, didnt get to speak to anyone at all, and took no pictures :rolleyes:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good day but very hectic.. gotta be the quickest ever getting into the actual event ive seen.. was in before the bloke that takes the pics at the entrance and he started at 7am  :jaw:

took us ages to get STOC sorted out as we had over 40cars on the stand. once i got parked spent the rest of the time rigging up my cameras and then quick clean of the car before heading over to the sprint so i could get a few early ones in before it got busy.. crap times all mid 7's  :tired: but was more interested in track session anyway..

briefly spotted lee and ross when i was driving around but didnt stop as i thought ill speak to you later on... then off to briefing.. back to car.. back down to the pit lane to find some cock in an astra decided to dump all his oil all over the track from start/finish to 2bend (plonker  :vangry: ). by the time we got back it was 3 and people were packing up already on other stands..

so in a nutshell day went to fast, didnt look at anything at all, didnt get to speak to anyone at all, and took no pictures  :rolleyes:

Ah you were in the group of mondeys going round the track?

Saw that :cheers: . Apart from one mondey booting it, you all did about 15mph? :P

was a good day but very hectic.. gotta be the quickest ever getting into the actual event ive seen.. was in before the bloke that takes the pics at the entrance and he started at 7am  :jaw:

took us ages to get STOC sorted out as we had over 40cars on the stand. once i got parked spent the rest of the time rigging up my cameras and then quick clean of the car before heading over to the sprint so i could get a few early ones in before it got busy.. crap times all mid 7's  :tired: but was more interested in track session anyway..

briefly spotted lee and ross when i was driving around but didnt stop as i thought ill speak to you later on... then off to briefing.. back to car.. back down to the pit lane to find some cock in an astra decided to dump all his oil all over the track from start/finish to 2bend (plonker  :vangry: ). by the time we got back it was 3 and people were packing up already on other stands..

so in a nutshell day went to fast, didnt look at anything at all, didnt get to speak to anyone at all, and took no pictures  :rolleyes:

I waitied around by your car for a bit after you'd finished on the track and all that, but never saw u

if ive read right, that white mk6 festa has a 600bhp engine built by harvey gibb.

all in all had a top day, nice and warm chilld out spoke to quite a few people :):):)

bring on Trax :)

If it is that engine, our Ahmed Bayjoo mapped it on Harveys dyno 8)

if ive read right, that white mk6 festa has a 600bhp engine built by harvey gibb.

all in all had a top day, nice and warm chilld out spoke to quite a few people :):):)

bring on Trax :)

If it is that engine, our Ahmed Bayjoo mapped it on Harveys dyno 8)

All i can say then, he did a Fcuking good job 8o :D

Edited by Muzz

Great day folks, had a good chat with most of you, saw some real nice motors as expected, I think Traxx will be great this year........I didn't take any photo's because I left the camera on the side at home....DOH....Those 2 jap drift racers were awsome, had to take Al and Si around the trade stands as they are getting on and needed help.....Al, your a letch..... :baby: All in all a super day, thanks to all involved.......... :thumb:

PS to all that were there today......

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

FPMSL........

Saw that :cheers: . Apart from one mondey booting it, you all did about 15mph? :P

apart from me and gary in the stripped out mondy none of the others had been on a track ever before so was new to them... id say at least they did it and enjoyed themselves.. it might look slow but in your own car you wanna drive back home in you dont wanna trash it, so till you try it be quiet :P

apart from me and gary in the stripped out mondy none of the others had been on a track ever before so was new to them... id say at least they did it and enjoyed themselves.. it might look slow but in your own car you wanna drive back home in you dont wanna trash it, so till you try it be quiet :P

Would of done it if my brakes didnt decide to die :kill: .