Official Ford Fair 2005 Report

Stu

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was wondering where you were at the car park, whats up with the car ??

EDIT: every1 that was there knows that my lass is a tad on the quiet side when meeting new people.....after gem got out hte car for about 15 seconds, rachy came over and started going nuts over finger prints on doors and using my GF as a good example of how to keep finger prints off doors lol

Rach you sent her into shock :cheers:

She never spoke all day LMAO apart from 'fcuk me shes mental' and then again as i just lay down to go to sleep, it was all quiet and got 'she really is' :roll: hi fell asleep laughing

Edited by geordie_aaron

Great day :thumb: Nice to catch up with everyone and meet some new folks. As said the stand was right to the side but im sure a lot of visitors made the treck past at one point :thumb: Stayed until the very end before making my way home along the :drool: :drool: :drool: back roads :thumb:

Disapointed at the lack of the Guild but maybe it wasnt good enough for them :baby:

Roll on Trax 8)

What can i say that hasn't already been said, great day, awesome cars, and friendly people.

Here's a few of my pix, apologies if there are a lot of pix of brakes discs it just seemed that most cars setups there were fkin hoooooge. Better start saving for some :D

FF1.JPG

FF2.JPG

FF3.JPG

FF4.JPG

FF5.JPG

2 blokes walked past this and one said to the other "look at that, he's got a Ferrari badge on the font of his!", the other stopped, looked at him and said "it's a mustang you :censored: " PMSL

FF6.JPG

FF7.JPG

FF8.JPG

FF9.JPG

FF10.JPG