had a fight with a tree today,

shane_whittaker01

Had a fight with a tree..................and lost. Gutting mate. I know what its like to lose a car uve spend ££££s on. That wont be repaiable as the slam panel will be major folded in half,the inner wings will be pulled in and the turrets may be moved too. Glad ur ok

yeh i am ok, the car isnt repairable, to much is bent, air bag went off as well,

dont think its going to be another gti, bored of modding cars, going for something sensible but looks nice as it is,

i should have taken pics of it where it happened,

anyway onwards and upwards i say, use it as a good excuse to get something better,

to everyone out there use this as advice to be careful, i wasnt going anywhere near the speed limit, but if i was it would have been alot worse, may not have been hearing writing this now,

shane

im thinking about a new focus and putting my 18's on it, will get pics up when i get something new,

i was waiting for the t cut joke,

i will be stripping the car at the weekend so i will put up a list of parts, pics and prices then,

thanks for all the sympathy, shane

maybe able to repair that but u need to see the extent of the damage underneath! if the turrets have bent in then up Shite creek there!.....took me a month of building mine and its back on the raod but mines bot that bad....have to wait for the engineer check!

soory to hear it....hope u ok