stupid bint smashed my car up :(

mr.manchester.

Heres how it happened...

Was on my way back from a mates house in Oldham at 2:30pm, I was driving down Ashton Road towards Ashton under lyne and there was a red Peugeot 206 coming towards me, she indicates to turn accross my path into a side street so i slow a little, the without warning she turn right infront of me

I braked and locked up, turn to try and miss her but there was traffic coming the other way, so i just braced myself and bang, it was done

I hit her rear quarter and spun her round in the road, first thing i did was jump out and see if she was ok then noticed a young lad in the passenger seat, thank god i swerved and hit the rear quarter and not the passenger door. The AA have recovered the car and its on my drive.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contacted a company called helphire on wednesday, there dealing with it, they even mentioned repairing the car even though they havnt seen it and there giving me a like for like hire car, so probably a ford focus either this evening or tomorrow morning :D

Also the insurance have finally admitted that i do have legal assistance on my policy :D