Im breaking my car

Markt8

u have the cossie bib to seel seperate?

as for bonnet postage,i posted a mk6 bonnet 6 months ago thru the local post office for 11 pound odd,it was within weight limits and just within size limits

Cossie bib is going with the bumper, did the post office collect the bonnet?

Mark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark mate i'm working tomorrow morning but should be finished by 1 at the latest so i'll be coming to yours for the bits between 12 and 2 (depending what time i get finished) if thats ok with you. Will i need to bring my tools to remove the bits mate? Oh and if ya want i'll give ya a hand getting the suspension off :D

Saying that the suspension will probably be the last thing you take off before you get rid of the shell as you'll not be wanting a car sitting on axle stands outside your house will ya LOL

i took the bonnet to the local post office and handed it over,wrapped it up in about 5 layers of bubblewrap,and had to use a land rover to get the bonnet to the postie

It was delivered undamaged,and u can always insure them so if postie does bent it,they pay u 100 quid lol

So it is possible

i took the bonnet to the local post office and handed it over,wrapped it up in about 5 layers of bubblewrap,and had to use a land rover to get the bonnet to the postie

It was delivered undamaged,and u can always insure them so if postie does bent it,they pay u 100 quid lol

So it is possible

Well i dont plan walking 7mile with a bonnet so it more than likely wont happen 8o

Mark

Mark mate i'm working tomorrow morning but should be finished by 1 at the latest so i'll be coming to yours for the bits between 12 and 2 (depending what time i get finished) if thats ok with you. Will i need to bring my tools to remove the bits mate? Oh and if ya want i'll give ya a hand getting the suspension off :D

Saying that the suspension will probably be the last thing you take off before you get rid of the shell as you'll not be wanting a car sitting on axle stands outside your house will ya LOL

Bring tools just in case but i should have them off for you getting here buddy :)

Mark