Chester Zoo Trip 04.02.06

DAVE W

Decided midweek to take nicole to Chester zoo this weekend hoping the weather would hold out which it did :D

Would recomend people visited torist places out of season far better if you can judge the weather being good did monkey world last year and it was dead hardly anyone about most of the zoo and we where lucky all of the animals where out i.e lions tigers even the jaguars which are inside most days :D

Nicole loved it :thumb: a few pictures of the day below just a selection from 130 pics :roll: :)

Nicole Loving the Nellys \/\/

PICT0892.jpg

PICT0890.jpg

PICT0899.jpg

Indoor Tropical House boiling in there great to nip in and get warm all the birds where let loose in there

PICT0929.jpg

Lion :D Rare sight and came running over to the feeding hut we where next to thinking it was getting fed was gonna chuck nicole over :roll:

PICT0938.jpg

Orangatangs and no it aint me and nicole

PICT0975.jpg

Nicole going back to the nellys :curse: :roll:

PICT1013.jpg

Nicole getting educated lol

PICT0993.jpg

Rhinos

PICT1002.jpg

And last but not least me showing my soft side :nutter: :pancake:

PICT0979.jpg

:cheers:

looks like you had a great day there mate. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

hmmm, think we may do this next weekend now :cheers: :D

could have done it at the same time :(

yeah, would have done aswell :( , never mind. Oh, get Shelly to text Clare her newest number again, she lost all her contacts :)

Last time i went, we went in the bat cave bit, it was cool with the bats flying inches from our face.

When we got out the otherside a mate said, "That was great, them lighting affects were pretty realistic" :roll: :roll:

He fought that there were no bats in there, because when he put his hand out there wasn't a bat there. :roll:

We still take the p1ss out of him!