MK5B SHOW CAR BREAKING

geordie_aaron

Sad day has come :(

EVERYTHING is for sale, just list what you want and a price to offer and i'll get back to you via PM (saves messing up this thread)

Below, the prices are ONO (or nearest offer), since i've been messed about, i'm going to need payment via cash by special delivery (saves 'have you not got it yet?') or paypal (know/trusted members are excluded from this)

What evers not sold by Friday midnight will be going on ebay on SAT afternoon

EDIT: I WILL TAKE SWAPS/PX on stuff too (computer monitors only really 17"+)

Bad Boy Bonnet: £100

bonnet.jpg

ESP Design RS skirts: £50 one is cracked UNDERNEATH out of view and have BOTH jacking points & covers

skirtsJP.jpg

mk5b rear bumper and RS rep spats and light repositioned: £30

bumperspats.jpg

Ashley Competition back box seen above (twin 4"): £70 will get cleaned up for sale

Piper Stage 2 Cams (re-profiled fastroad)for 1.6 Zetec: £100 part number: ZETABP270AH

****no pics yet**** (foxdie, if i can get it posted you can have rocker for the £10 offered [it's zetec not DOHC] :thumb:)

FULL -40mm drop Gmax setup (springs & shocks): £125 seen below on a hill with NOTHING in the boot... so looks a lilttle higher than usual lol

Wheelslong.jpg

5door, pair of front doors de-locked with CC mirrors (mirrors need re laquering to be perfect): £70? not at all sure on these, PM me your offers

Delocked.jpg

Pipercross Viper (scratched underneath due to metal holder) will be all cleaned & oiled when you get it, with the remaining tin of the piper oil: £120

viper.jpg

FSE Power boostvalve: £50

FSE.jpg

17" League Black Widows 205/40/17 tyres (front2 BARELY legal, MOT'er said i JUST got away withem, back two are fine) i'm sure the ofset is ET45 but dont quote me, i bought these when i got the car and learnt to drive with them lol so they are kerbed, but i've taken a pic of the worst wheel, they could do with a refurb, but they AINT buckled or bent in anyway and drive straight. mates offered me some money, but i wana see if i can get more on here before i sell.

worstwheel.jpg

i'll DEFO post;

Viper, Cams, FSE, backbox

on the other larger items, i'd PREFER pickup (or meet if not too far), or you can arrange courier ETC...

post reply here, PM me or give me a bell on 077 99 88 0247 'Aaron' if i dont answer, drop me a TXT and i'll reply ASAP :thumb:

same with more pics ETC :thumb:]

very sad day for me :(

Edited by geordie_aaron

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic