the essex meet

Kirsty

as said already so it saves me typing an essay it was a quality night for the people that turned up and had a great laugh.good to see usuals but also put some names to faces ie ince n his bloody love for diesels lmao.keith hope u got some life insurance now u own that car its a pure animal but wish u all the best with it :) .

wd to keith n lisa for organsing it bring on next one n some nicer weather :cheers: :thumb:

cheers for letting me come guys. it was good to meet everyone at my first ever meet :thumb:

kieths car :jaw: was amazing.

sorry i had to leave at pitsea though as i already said id double booked myself with the missus.

the highlight of my night was that black fiesta. it wouldnt have been funny if he werent being a tit. it was the fact he was being billy big bollicks that made me laff :P

cheers for letting me come guys. it was good to meet everyone at my first ever meet :thumb:

kieths car :jaw: was amazing.

sorry i had to leave at pitsea though as i already said id double booked myself with the missus.

the highlight of my night was that black fiesta. it wouldnt have been funny if he werent being a tit. it was the fact he was being billy big bollicks that made me laff :P

glad you could make it. hope you are at the next 1!!!

the fiesta was funny. he was acting like a T*at the night before aswell and nearly went into another kerb.

it was also the fact that he wanted to race keith. would've been funny.

im glad everyone that went enjoyed themselfs. hope basildon will be busier and the old bill dont show up.

:cheers: