my new car !!

BLING

bullshitaz4.jpg

I would just give up, your just digging yourself a bigger hole....

Get a picture of you with the car and a note, or better still a vid of you driving the car.....Just make sure the real owner doesnt see you out of the window though :P :roll:

comments like that just are stupid, i dont know who you trying to make laugh, yourself maybe

fcuk it, just forget the whole thing,

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think there is anything to say really, i just think its funny really, people who you think are ya friends one little kink in a story and there ready to pounce on you and belive nothing else but you must be Fcuking lying, but there we go hey, i know what i know, you think you know what you know, so i think i will leave it at that, no pont trying to prove my innocence because you have already come to your conclusion,

good job you aint all in court i would have been found guilty before i Fcuking walked in the court room,

but all i do say is if you read further back into the post you will see that i said i am having this trouble with another website i.e c4c, they dont like me on there cause i kicked the Shite out of the owners precious little firend, but im sure some of you know that posts i make can be edited by the owners of the site, the person who has been posting on here, thats why i dont reply on there because whatever i put it gets changed before it goes on the board, and they have done a really good job about this subject,

i dont think once i have said in my life, the loudest Fcuking dumplvalve ever yer safe bruv

lol who did you 'beat the Shite out of'?

Did they really modify your original post? If so, I think thats out of order :rolleyes: ?(

I'd like to see you prove everyone wrong by putting a picture up giving everyone the finger so why don't you just go and do it if its sitting on the drive!

mate uve got to admit,if u were in our shoes u wudnt believe it either. The REAL owner of the car is claiming its still for sale,thats about as much REAL evidence as we can get hold of. IF u can supply us with some better evidence,such as a pic of the V5 with ur name on it,or a scan of ur insurance docs (not a printed screen on a webpage quote) or a pic of u in the car then we'll believe u,but not until then

I wondered how long it would be until you said that... :))

Look at how it looks from our point of view, everything points to you bullshitting....

Until you post some decent proof i will think you are bullshitting, whether you post proof or not i dont really care i will just carry on assuming your a bullshitter....

:thumb:

i dont think there is anything to say really, i just think its funny really, people who you think are ya friends one little kink in a story and there ready to pounce on you and belive nothing else but you must be Fcuking lying, but there we go hey, i know what i know, you think you know what you know, so i think i will leave it at that, no pont trying to prove my innocence because you have already come to your conclusion,

good job you aint all in court i would have been found guilty before i Fcuking walked in the court room,

but all i do say is if you read further back into the post you will see that i said i am having this trouble with another website i.e c4c, they dont like me on there cause i kicked the Shite out of the owners precious little firend, but im sure some of you know that posts i make can be edited by the owners of the site, the person who has been posting on here, thats why i dont reply on there because whatever i put it gets changed before it goes on the board, and they have done a really good job about this subject,

i dont think once i have said in my life, the loudest Fcuking dumplvalve ever yer safe bruv

lol who did you 'beat the Shite out of'?

Did they really modify your original post? If so, I think thats out of order :rolleyes: ?(

I'd like to see you prove everyone wrong by putting a picture up giving everyone the finger so why don't you just go and do it if its sitting on the drive!

because i get stupid comments from people who drive Fcuking golf and i think there is no point to it, i think i have drove past your car or where you car was parked next to the white fiesta about 4 times today,

i think hes name on there now is nick dickhead s or something like that, ask about, when he went crying to messy lol, :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im sure everyone would love to be proved wrong as like i said before its quite dissapointing to see something like this from a member who`s been here a while?

If you just say "fcuk it" then you will only leave a legacy of lies.

If you show your car in the correct manner, then im sure most are big enough to appologise :))

Look at how it looks from our point of view, everything points to you bullshitting....

Until you post some decent proof i will think you are bullshitting, whether you post proof or not i dont really care i will just carry on assuming your a bullshitter....

great, and i will do the same in return, at least im not some pikey northen Cnut, hey, but never mind hey, u will get over it

Dude, you honestly can't expect people to believe you if you won't just prove you own the damn car?!?

People don't beleive you because:

Firstly, the engine doesn't exist (a v6 in a Supra?!?) Maybe it was a transplant kicking out that much power, but very doubtful.

Secondly, the guy who is selling it wants much less than what you claim to have paid for it and he said he hasn't a clue what power its running.

Thirdly, why say things like 'fcuk it, just forget the whole thing', it just makes you look even more guilty!

And lastly, I think its you who needs to either prove everyone wrong by showing evidence that you actually own the car or just stop lying and grow up!!!!

i will gladly post some pictures of it, i wanted to do that anyway to get some betters pics of the car,

still waiting. if i was in your position and telling the truth i'd have gone and taken a few hundred pictures by now to prove everyone wrong. but thats just me, you can take a couple.

well, get on with it!!!

great, and i will do the same in return, at least im not some pikey northen Cnut, hey, but never mind hey, u will get over it

:roll: :roll:

Cheers...i will go and get back in my pikey caravan now :roll:

You say you will do the same in return....at what point have i bullshitted ?(