my new car !!

BLING

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply from ebay seller:

"hiya. yeah hes posted one of my emails that i sent to him. basically hes lying simply because i still have the car. i think he wants to tell every1 that hes bought the car 4 7800 so people on forums offer him around that and then buy it of me 4 4500 with the ice. have you got his email on can you post on forums that the guy is lying so he cant scam anyone, or contact him if u no him and tell him 2 stop lying. my reserve on this car without the ice is 4000 and with the ice is 4500. if u get time could you post this on the forum so every1 is aware about this situation. cheers buddy. kaiser"

Oh dear mate, think you've been found out.

Reply from ebay seller:

"hiya. yeah hes posted one of my emails that i sent to him. basically hes lying simply because i still have the car. i think he wants to tell every1 that hes bought the car 4 7800 so people on forums offer him around that and then buy it of me 4 4500 with the ice. have you got his email on can you post on forums that the guy is lying so he cant scam anyone, or contact him if u no him and tell him 2 stop lying. my reserve on this car without the ice is 4000 and with the ice is 4500. if u get time could you post this on the forum so every1 is aware about this situation. cheers buddy. kaiser"

Oh dear mate, think you've been found out.

Opps, repost :D

Theres no need to ban his account.

Anyone who lies to the extent that he oviously does and then gets busted wouldnt return to post !

If he does i will be very supprised !

He tried to weasle his way out of it when the car was spotted on ebay but now he aint even got a leg to stand on!

Some people really are just idiots. :nutter:

' date='Jul 15 2006, 05:09 PM' post='737227']

He tried to weasle his way out of it when the car was spotted on ebay but now he aint even got a leg to stand on!

Well i for one would like to hear an explanation, if there is one?

Everyone deserves a chance to expain, appologise whatever in my eyes :))

PMSL @ Banning Bling for lying!!!! Especially as that came from the fattest liar on the whole board! :jaw: :rolleyes: :kill:

The owners of this club have been known to stick up for people that have been proven to lie to so called friends! There are a lot of decent people on this board that unfortunately just don't realise that the man who says 'trust no one' says it for a reason :baby:

I can't believe your cheek sometimes, you 2 faced lying deceitful fool :rolleyes: I really don't know how you can live with yourself :eek:

I don't mind if this post gets slated, cos I know I have nothing to lie about :D 8)

And as for calling someone else, yet again commenting about other people, think of your own life!!

You think you are perfect :curse: :roll:

PMSL @ Banning Bling for lying!!!! Especially as that came from the fattest liar on the whole board! :jaw: :rolleyes: :kill:

The owners of this club have been known to stick up for people that have been proven to lie to so called friends! There are a lot of decent people on this board that unfortunately just don't realise that the man who says 'trust no one' says it for a reason :baby:

I can't believe your cheek sometimes, you 2 faced lying deceitful fool :rolleyes: I really don't know how you can live with yourself :eek:

I don't mind if this post gets slated, cos I know I have nothing to lie about :D 8)

And as for calling someone else, yet again commenting about other people, think of your own life!!

You think you are perfect :curse: :roll:

Umm wonder who we know that lives in notts :P