car pics :)

Pelles

Pelles........like the rear end, not too sure on the front end though as it looks a little cluttered M8.

Don't let my comments upset you as most on here know, i'm not into fibreglass bits and bobs.

Why is there red overspray under the front arches,i'd find this unacceptable...............after all,they had it the best part of 5 months!! Al.

mate your comments are appreciated...if you knew all my mates, and if they used this they would back me up that ive said virtually the same as you....i hate the front of the car, i think theres too many openings, and looks too rough, thats how emergency action has been planned, the front grill is due for a welding up job, the bonnets going away to get fixed to sit properly, and the scoop is getting meshed....its the front grill thats making it look stupid in my opinion, the choices where the vent goes and the grill stays, or the vent stays and the grill goes....also i wasn't too sure on the bad-boy as they dont really sit properly...but once they do im sure the bad-boy will look awesome like the way it should :)

Pelles,

id either get your front indicaters welded up as u wanted ans smaller ones put into them little circles, or get the little circle bits cut out and meshed :cheers:

when they weld the grille up get them to extend the bonnet down, as that looks like a pretty bit gap- or cut the bonnet a bit and fit the bottem of a cossie style grille in there.

Thats imo tho mate :cheers: