car pics :)

Pelles

my car pics, taken last night, it was dark, so you couldn't see the gold flip, just the porshe red :) i must say its amazing in the the flesh....a lot of people have commented on the rear looking like an evo :)

the cars due back in 3 wks time after the paint has finally cured and hardened so they can put another coat of gold lacquer over the car, down points tho, my standard exhaust behind the bumper has caused the paint to blister with the heat, no probs tho, they will fix it, as i was unaware, a few minor bits and bobs needs touching up, you will notice theres no M3 mirrors, there still in the bodyshop, they will re-fit them in 2-3wks time.

car1.JPG

car2.JPG

car3.JPG

car4.JPG

car5.JPG

Tuched away nicely :)

car6.JPG

car7.JPG

p.s. ian dont use these pics for my members section, ill get better ones on a sunny day :) the cars away getting its exhaust fitted just now, Jap slash cut 4" exit :)

the cops have already took a liken to the car :( got followed twice last night from one cop passing me on the opposite side, stopped, done a U turn and just followed me! assholes, then i pulled into my mates, his whole family came out, mum, dad, big sis, her bf etc....they (cops) seen the crowd and left me alone, but the sneaky pigs must have got my reg, got where i lived and waited for me on the road home...lol....they have to much spare time.