Kent Modded/Modded UK

Kirsty

I went down friday night... but it pissed it down so we decided against camping. My mates Darren, Rachael, Ricky and I went to some.... 'alternative' club in Chatam called 'The Manor'. I managed to blend in a bit by wearing some kind of stripey top LOL... Ricky on the other hand stood out like a sore thumb in his 'K-Swiss' trainers and £75 branded top :roll: Oh, mustn't forget his flashy watch and stuff :roll: Some disturbing stuff in that place...

In the morning on Saturday, we went and Ricky and myself got in for nothing :roll: Don't ask!

Was pretty pants Saturday really... The entertainment was quite good and they made some lad lick the mud for 30 seconds so he could win a crate of WKD. Some cars there, not a lot. Most came today (sunday)!

Got rather drunk at night though and slept in the car as a 4 man tent is ok as long as one of the people in it isn't like 7 foot tall :roll: Felt so ill... really dizzy and that and I got a bit lost :roll: but ended up in the VIP lounge where there was free alcohol but my mate wouldn't let me touch it! :( lol!!!

Today, wasn't too bad. A lot of cars were there... That Pat Doran Fiesta was there, the one thats running over 500bhp and does 0-60mph in less than 2 seconds!!!! :eek:

Spoke to the people from Kent Cruisers as I'd not met them before. Erm... Thats about it really. I'll get some pictures up later on :)

All in all... I wouldn't have paid £25 for it and thought that it was worth the money!

Got rather drunk at night though and slept in the car as a 4 man tent is ok as long as one of the people in it isn't like 7 foot tall :roll: Felt so ill... really dizzy and that and I got a bit lost :roll:

You wanna watch doing that you can get done for being drunk incharge of a motor vehicle weather your driving or not

i went wiv my local club i thought it was a good weekend camped friday nite to sunday but sunday i felt like crap n had a huuuuge hangover so left early so i could go home relax n hav a nice warm bath! heaven!

ne body go in the slut tent ohh sorry strippers tent sorry but how tacky!!

im happy cos fastcar took sum pics of me so should be in the mag in a couple of moneys woop woop!!

xx xxx xx