Jump to content



Recommended Posts

without a pic I would say EGR valve, it goes from the exhaust mnifold to the inlet manifold, about 15mm thick?


yeap its EGR


whats it do?


not much, heats up zost gasses into th einlet manifold, so easier cold starts, just get urself a later inlet manifold and zost manifold 2 get rid of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...