BTCC weekend Silverstone

tidykart

This was some of the better shots that I took at Silverstone last weekend. Not a bad day, well worth a trip a BTCC meeting, this was my second one this year; there is SO much other racing to watch aswell, not just the BTCC lot. The racing that day was OK could have been a little more exciting, but the BTCC lot made up for that. Might aswell be banger racing.

Anyway enjoy the pics....

On the grid and racing shots. As ya maybe able to see from the sky it was FREEZING that day...

DSCF0983.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF0988.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF0998.jpg

DSCF0997.jpg

DSCF0969.jpg

Crashes:

Some of you may have heard but Mike Jordon was invovled in a really nasty accident that he was Knock out, broke several ribs and punctured a lung, well this was the crash scene:

DSCF1026.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

A broken Porshe:

DSCF1047.jpg

Some paddock shots:

DSCF1023.jpg

DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

New champion:

DSCF0969.jpg

New Clio Cup car from next year: (Horrible except for rear bumper)

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

New Leon Cup from next year:

DSCF1023.jpg

These two were SO pissed off that they had to wear these I heard them complaining to each other but I would if I had to wear these:

DSCF0972.jpg

Some lush cars in the circuit car park:

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

You members into ya trance may reconise this next bloke, 'Maxi Jazz' ring a bell?

Well he's the front man of Faithless, well of course I wet my pants when I saw him walking through the paddock so had to grab him:

DSCF1009.jpg

And he drives in this:

DSCF1008.jpg

Excellent pics there. My teenager and husband went last weekend aswell. They thoroughly enjoyed it, wished I could've gone.

Perhaps we should have an Evo get together there next year?

:cheers:

I went to the round earlier this year and once last year... Who ever mentioned Clios were right they is Mental.

Could be a plan who ever mentioned a social gathering there next year! Would be a good day out.

Oh and who took the pictures of my Porsche in the Paddocks???? :P

I was there as well for it just couldnt make the weekend tho so drove in and was stuck in a jam to get in for 1.5 hours, so much for all the traffic problems cured :rolleyes: They used the shitty short circuit again which takes out two of the best photgraphy corners there ;)

A few pics as usual

c3955738.jpg

8533c4b5.jpg

Medi car

8533c4b5-1.jpg

Jordan's accident

991d976b.jpg

991d976b-1.jpg

BMW span at every corner we sat at :roll:

7149db8c.jpg

7149db8c-1.jpg

7722e43d-1.jpg

Love the new wheels

7722e43d.jpg

7149db8c-2.jpg

Scarred clio

I like the look of next years clio. Plus there is more or if to be wrecked :thumb:

gdgd, and i wasnt the spanner...

im FAR from a spanner pete.....

according to you lot... im a spinner not a spanner :roll: :P

well im suprised that the RAC car got second place because when there was one we got to see, the car was a wreck, and i heard that there were sticking the engine out of the other MG into another one and using it again lol, weather that was true or not i dont know, thats just what went around our work place