Court

m888arc

to cut a story short, i broke up a fight outside work a fair few months back, and now its gone to court as there woz a few punches thrown etc..etc...

i am being called as a witness, and am kinda shitting it , coz like u see on tv the defendants lawyer always grills the witness.

is it really like this? has anyone been to court b4?

Court Hearing is at 2:30 2mos ;(

Yes they do grill you and controdict everything they say, i felt so like jumping accross the court room and hitting the bloke, just stay carlm and try not to speak with an aggressive tone in your voice. You will find it quite hard but you can get lots of money out of it, traveling expences, food and loss of earnings, when i was giving evidence i clained loads of money, Was not even working on the days when i was in court but said i was and got payed the money.

I've been in court a few times and been a witness too, just got to keep calm and stand your ground, they try to provoke you into saying what you dont mean to say and twisting what you've said.

As long as you tell the truth and are clear in your mind you'll be okay.

If they grill you too much pull out a razor blade, chop your ears off then hold the judge hostage! :nutter:

Chooper stylee

Im sure they won't be allowed to grill you too hard ,you are only a witness, not on trial for murder!!!

thats a great film mate

watched the dvd loads of times

i`ve been on the prosecution side of court before when i worked at a shop and we caught some1 nicking something, he ran for ages and we caught him, he kinda "tripped" over ;) ;)

The prosecution was making it out that this bloke was an innocent by-stander who was just walking through the shopping centre, we said no he was running for his life, the laywer says no, i suggest to you that he was mearly walking, round and round we go :vangry: :vangry:

He was found guilty and had to pay costs etc, unlucky!! :upyours2:

yeah, this is sort of simliar, this girl was shouting her head off at 1 of our checkout girls.....anyway a manager went outside for a word with this girl, ended up being a full on punch up......

i ran out and prised the two apart avoiding a few fists myself!

shes plending innocent that she didnt start the fight...... and i didnt see who started it neither! should be interesting in court!! ;(