check out this 3door cossie!!!

tezmanian devil

i was there when he was doindg this was ford night up at ace cafe and the bloke that stood on the roundabout at the begining got Shite kicked out of him from some big geezer. thats why they have stopped the ford meet up there becasue of too much of this but fairplay matey driving

destroying a nice car :(

Not really. Doesn't do it any harm providing it's in good mechnical order :cheers:

The tyres, yeh, but they're sacrificial anyway :D

Fucks sake Ralph, STFU.

Basic car control, maybe, but I don't see how, with all of your RWD drifting experiece, you can pass it off as so easy.

Also, he's maybe not destroying the car, per-se(sp), but considering the limited cooling abilities of a car going round in circles, it's not gonna do it a great deal of good bouncing it off the limiter for 5-10 minutes.

with all of your RWD drifting experiece

No, you STFU, you hypocritical genital wart.

You were the one claiming the broad knowledge of cars about a year ago, and now you're assuming others are stuck in the Ford world, the world you were so disassociated with.

I have a great deal of RWD experience, mostly in under powered cars, where technique is actually most important. Example, many of them were too under-powered to power oversteer, and required a clutch kick or feint to get them sideways.

I also spent last Friday driving Caterhams around Brands Hatch, the quickest out of our group of 12, some of which had raced professionally in National Leagues. At the end of it, I discussed entering some Ford championships, and they agreed I had the driving standard, as long as the car had it too.

Didn't want to put it out in public, as I'm a relatively modest bloke, and this will give a wrong impression of my character.

In conclusion; fcuk off. You're here for the politics, which itself is mildly interesting :roll:

destroying a nice car :(

Not really. Doesn't do it any harm providing it's in good mechnical order :cheers:

The tyres, yeh, but they're sacrificial anyway :D

true, but i wouldn't do it in nice car, i might have a crack in my nans cossie, but its an auto, perfect for pod tho......you can lock the rear diff.