Jump to content

My Plan


Recommended Posts

My plan is to buy and old landrover and insure that fully comp for £550 (old one, tax exempt :] )

then buy an MR2 GT T-Bar (158 bhp) 8) and register it in my mums name and get her to insure it for £480 fully comp 8o 9thats starting a new policy so no ncb)


Then i will use the MR2 as a weekend car



im gonna kill myself :ghost:


what do you think of my plan??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres anothewr way as mte of mines doing at uni. Its not practical to drive now so hes bought the shitest peiec of crap metro for £50 and insured it for the cheapest amount possible and just leaves it in his garage, gets it mot each year through a 'mate' and just gathers no claims. Hell have 4 years by the end of uni and theres no chance hell lose it cos no one can claim against him
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know someone else who has a 'similar' plan to that ;)



and it's fail safe.... ;)

you talking about my plan? or someone elses :))

Your plan is same as mine ;) :D


It shouldn't cost my old man, a 52 yr old, full no claims, never claimed, no points, much to insure an RS2000 ;) ;)


I'll just be 'borrowing' it ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i thought with you being a named driver, ie borrowing it, means you can only drive it third party Fire & Theft?

it does.....



But I won't be a named driver, i'll be driving it under my own insurance (whatever we have got at the time).......


Still, will only be covered TPF&t.......


If I stack it all by myself..............Dad was driving ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...