superchip tune up rollin road

JonC

its not so much horsepower more of a tune up, my car is running like a bag of shite, it stalls at junctions and the power has decreased 40% since i bought it..

i want it looked at, remapped rolling roaded and tuned up, if i got 5bhp out of it id be as happy as larry.. :teleport:

I had the Mondeo throttle body fitted and they adjusted the idle on it, This took two hours but eventually the car was running nicely with the new tbh

next up they tested it and the bloke showed me the results i was making 115bhp exactly standard figure

Thats with 2litre mondeo tbh and K&N, the guy showed me how the power was spread and it was a very wobbly power curve, he then showed me the fuel reading and it was well below what it should be and the car was running very lean...

The superchip was added and the car fired up, a quick test and the bloke realised that the superchip needed remapping to allow for the big mondeo inlet manifold, he fixed that then did a final rolling road full test and here was the result, it got 130bhp i was :jaw:

Couldnt wait for a test drive...

Im not sure how to work out the result from the printout, i do know he was testing in 4th gear and my power peaks at 5753 rpmish

can anyone decipher it further?

i have 4 pics and a quicktime movie also

watch this space just gotta upload em...