bloody ambulance chasing b*stards

Mk6 Si Ross

its been doing my head in for months now and i`ve got to let it out!!!!!!!!!

These "been injured in a trip or fall at work or a road accident in the last 3 years" ads i keep hearing on the radio. It used to be illegal for these digusting companies to advertise AT ALL and now they`re on every 5 minutes.

The worse thing is of course is that for every half witted money grabbing ass-hole that takes them up on their offer of bleeding the insurance companies dry, it pushes up the premium for the rest of us :vangry: :vangry: :vangry:

as a lot of you chaps on here know premiums are high enough as it is without costs being pushed up by these awfull companies.

An accident is an accident, by defenition it wasn`t meant to happen so deal with it and get on with your life, you DO NOT need to be compensated :vangry: :vangry:

(obviously i`m not counting REAL injury here or disablement)

Rant over, thanks for listening!!!!!!!! :)

100% agree with Ross there. Pees me off, people sue for anything nowdays.

My cousin crashed her car when she was taking "a mate" home, they were ok and later that night my cousin rang her "mate" to ask if she was Ok still etc. Her mate said she was fine, and asked my cousin if she was alright, my cousin said her neck her a little bit but she was Ok. The "mate" said, "oh, what if you have whiplash, you can get loads of compo for that", my cousin said it wasnt that bad.

Next thing my cousin knew was her "mate" was claiming thousands for whiplash off her insurance! :vangry:

They are no longer "mates".

Jordan

Edited by Jordan

Next thing my cousin knew was her "mate" was claiming thousands for whiplash off her insurance! :vangry:

They are no longer "mates".

there to many people like that in todays world u think that ur there friends and at any chance possible they will try and take any to every way from u :upyours: :vangry:

They are right b*stards, only care about the money thats in it for them.

After both accidents ive had, these companies have phoned me up the next day (god knows how they found out about it in the first place) asking to take my case on coz they tell me i have whiplash probably! How the fcuk would they know! :upyours:

I had someone go into the back of my works van and wrote it off........had a sore neck for weeks after it and still neva claimed.......so dunno did I do the right thing or was I plain stupid cos I could've made a bob or two ?(

my opinion it was a simple accident that you get over so why claim, like Ross said different if theres any type of disablment cos then maybe you can't work and will depend on any money you can get.