Anyone like

scott_d

More like Stinkin' Park......................

Aw man i'm sorry, but they are just Shite. I was listening to Radio 1 today and they where called the greatest rock band of all time by a music reviewer..............

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK!!!?????? THATS NOT ROCK, THATS A BUCNH OF PREPUBESANT LOOSERS FARTING INTO A MICROPHONE WITH A COUPLE OF SAMPLES MIXED INTO THE BACKGORUND! DID YOU TAKE TO MANY "E's"?

HOWEVER, i do respect any artist / group that produces its own original material 99% of the time, some one such as Dariius for example, people slag him, but hes original, and very good imo.

At least you own both the album's I have some kinda small amount of respect for someone who owns a band's back catalogue and claims to be a fan, rather than someone who owns one single and claims to be the most die hard fan ever................

I swear, its just like Limp Bizkit. I was a fan of them at the time, but then i (long before most other people did), went of them hugely after "Take a look around." Just beofre chocolate star fish came out, as they got TOOOO cheesy, and every 10 year old had a LIMP BIZKIT lunch box.............

Jesus, not that I mind sellout's, Im a huge fan of Metallica's newer stuff, but Linkin Park, i started of liking after One Step Closer was on the radio, and then I head the rest of their back catalogue, and though...............

"Its ok, but its not right................"

I have a wierd taste in music sometimes mind you, im a huge Daft Punk fan, an old school 80's rocker at heart, but can't beat some Brit pop classic's and even like Kyle Minogue, but thats acceptable.

:D

linkin park u say......

i was gonna try and see them on friday at Manchester apollo. Sold out so was gonna go anyway and try to pay far too much from corrupt tout for the pleasure. Didnt bother in the end cuz no one would risk dragging themselves to manc if they were not guarnteed to get tickets.

Apparently the did a good show though.

ok linkin park not ground breaking by any means or the best rock band in the world as some numpty on radio one put it, but i personaly like them. was gutted though at how fast the tickets sold out to the gig they did at nottingham rock city, still only a couple of weeks to wait for the new album now.

john