Have a look

Mr_Tom

Sum young kid in a fiesta zetec decided to race behind me at a cross roads as i turned right i wanted to turn right again and he must of put his foot down and bang he hit me spun me around.

Hes trying to say it was my fault as he says i was attempting to do a u turn where ure not allowed to, he had enough room to swerve round me as it was a dual carriageway too arse hole!!!!

Im just waiting for the engineer to come and assess it but they were talking in the repair shop at about £2000 if not classing it as a right off so watch this space.

Im not sure if the boot floor is creased i cant get in there to have a look without having to leave the boot open or trying to shut it again. I thought it best i leave it till the engineer has been out.

Do u reckon they will right it off if the floor is crfeased?

I herd the guy at the repair shop mention chassiy and he reckons it might be.

The only trouble is now trying to find another car in as good a nick as that for the price. I paid just under £4k for it, it was marked up at ova £5k when i went for it, I smashed the guys commission right out of the window. Do you reckon i was had by the price bearing in mind it had only done 32K?

And do u reckon i could get another one in a similar condition for the market price which they say is about £2200 - £2500 now?

Yeah it is thats one of the main reasons why i brought it, just gotta see if the other guys insurance will pay out and if they decide to get it repaired or written off, so watch this space.

It will be a shame if they write it off as they wont give me a fair value for it i bet, I cant find another in the same nick and done the same mileage as that one

I have just spoken to the insurance ppl the garage who had a look at it last week have said a provisionaly cost of £1200 to get fixed baised on there estimate, but they have to send the engineer out to have a look at it by next tuesday hopefully. Im still wary as the guy at the repair shop said more than that to me when i was there so watch this space.