Youtube Vid!

Tez162003

personally wouldnt even sniff a half a pint and drive myself, I can drink an irish man under the table on a good day but every once in a while a half lager will give my head the slightest wobble and to risk having one of the "once in a whiles" behind the wheel of a car is just to much chance for me to take and those pictures are graphic evidence of why my way of thinking is obviously the right way of thinking IMO

on the darker side tho...........

....does she still look ok in a bikini?

personally wouldnt even sniff a half a pint and drive myself, I can drink an irish man under the table on a good day but every once in a while a half lager will give my head the slightest wobble and to risk having one of the "once in a whiles" behind the wheel of a car is just to much chance for me to take and those pictures are graphic evidence of why my way of thinking is obviously the right way of thinking IMO

on the darker side tho...........

....does she still look ok in a bikini?

I totally agree (except i cant drink an irish man under the table!)

And as for the bikini bit! bit of a harsh question, and i doubt she does, 60% of her body was burnt!

Drinking and driving cane be safe and fun... All it requires is a PC or Games console and a racing game.

But don't ever use a real car (or bike, kart, bicycle, ride-on lawnmower or even tools etc) after drinking, I've seen it happen too many times and seen the results... A school friend of mine was sent down for drink driving, He killed a mate of his who was a passenger in his car. I heard recently that he hung himself in his cell because he could not live with the guilt any longer.