G3 and just a bloody good polish

mexico_16v

Going to doing the above to the girlfriend's car tomorrow. Now, there is a lot o dirt behind the bumper's and in the door shut's, I brought the car about 3 months ago, it had been stood under a tree for about 2 year's. There is a few stains in the paint.

What i want to know is. Do you think if i going to effort of mopping and all that bother, should i remove the bumper's and light's??

So if i can get the whole lot done in one go?

brought = *BOUGHT

It wont take too long to get the bumpers off but i reckon u cold do it with them on, and the inside of the doorshuts dont need polishing,a clean with just shampoo shud have them sorted

Alway's thought it was spelt like that cheer's. :cheers: The door shut's and boot shut is hanging so i was going to just maybe use a aitline to blow them out then polish them. I'l post up some picture's after it is done.

G3 is meant to be hard work so i've been told :thumb:

You've been told wrong. its amazing stuff.....it gave my bonnet back the original shine....after it felt ruff(almost like 800grit) and looked dull....funny thing was it was in random stripes lol

You just need to be careful not to go at it for too long.

G3 is meant to be hard work so i've been told :thumb:

You've been told wrong. its amazing stuff.....it gave my bonnet back the original shine....after it felt ruff(almost like 800grit) and looked dull....funny thing was it was in random stripes lol

You just need to be careful not to go at it for too long.

Got it sorted, car came up nice, will get some pic's tomorrow.