meguiars rotary polisher

kevjns

PCs are worse than rotarys?? i thought PCs were better due to them being less likely to burn the paint and less likely to create swirls due to the RANDOM pattern they do

nope never said they was worse, true you are less likey to burn the paint, and do get LSP ready and like i said are great starter machines and gets you into the machine polishing, ive seen great results from PC's, it take time and pratice, no instant results from the box, getting the right polish, pad, speed, and the way you move it over the car, all i say anyone wanting to get into it, is to cheak out www.detailingworld.com as there is amassive machine polishing section, giving step by step instrustions and you will get results from following them same with rotary's

but using the rotary in the right hands will half the time todo the same job, but can make more damage if you not sure what your doing.

I still think my halfords one is great. Is that a Rotary?

click

I Wouldn't put that near any car ever, the pads are as big as the car lol.

6" or 4" pads are want you need on either PC or a Makita or Metabo rotary

to get the heat up a little and do the defect removal.

Rob I think your is just for polishing. I don't think it will remove any defects.

Cheap rotarys

One

Two

Three

Four

But be carefull as rotarys can be dangerous. I am saving up for a udm/pc/Megs but won't be buying until the warmer weather comes!

my PC makes it easyer doing some of the jobs by hand, polish, wax, glaze, its a good tool, get the sander attachment and makes a great sander.