Would you call this dangerous driving?

mikelskas

I think so. If I was a policeman I would pull them over etc...

But I know alot of people dont see it as dangerous driving, ''theyre just havin a laugh etc''

Just wondered if I am too strict so to speak....

edit: make sure you watch up to -1.30 and on from there...

Edited by mikelskas

Guest gti.tom

You'd probably get without due care and attention. I don't think a magistrate would see it as dangerous driving.

But. That blonde is seriously fit. You'd just have to scare her a bit, get that innocent girl look on her face, maybe a few tears, then tell her you won't be doing anything this time, and watch her smile and become 'her favourite policeman'. :cheers:

The blonde is seriously fit, but my god she hardly looks at the road. It must of been so empty. And you can see she ain't going slow the bridges are flying past.

I woulda pulled them over if I were a copper just given them a warning. Then taken the blonde into the back of me car and given her a right seeing to. Then woulda been fired but wouldn't care cause I woulda been the scum of the earth- a police officer!! :nutter:

The blond one would get ruined!

....hopefully when rear-ending a low trailered lorry cos she wasnt watching the road**

and to be fair Dan........do you wear specs at all?...had your prescription checked???..THERE BOTH MUTTS lol

....hopefully when rear-ending a low trailered lorry cos she wasnt watching the road**

and to be fair Dan........do you wear specs at all?...had your prescription checked???..THERE BOTH MUTTS lol

Fcuk off, the blondes very do-able!

Fcuk off, the blondes very do-able!

...across the back of the head with one of petes baseball bat wheel locks**....maybe!