My argument with a pollard

cherry_girl

Rushing round over new year, i hurt my poor baby.

I was pulling out of a parking space, i see the top of a pollard but didn't see the extra 4" of concrete around the bottom of the pollard. :rolleyes:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/Medway_Kustom_Carz/mycrash.jpg

Then to top my week some little git broke into her and nicked my TV head unit. What was the point in me spending £200 on an alarm when 2 of my bloody neighbours all heard it and didnt think to look why it was going off a 2am. :vangry:

Edited by cherry_girl

Just a question and dont want to sound like I am being rude but why didn't you check? It isn't your neighbours responsibility to check your car when the alarm goes off, I know mine wouldn't!

There is probably an explaination but just thought I would ask.

Edited by ShellyGTi

Im sure the theif would have been well gone by the time the neighbours got to the window at that hour anyway!

My neighbours alarm is always going off for no reason so I wouldnt be getting up to have a look each time. I dont see tha point in a paging alarm either as again, by the time you get to the car the theif would be well on their way... they are pretty quick you know! Only advantage to a pager would be if the car itself was stolen, then youcould let the police know straight away.

Bollard :P

• 3 weeks later...