Ronaldo V Bugatti Veyron

eetaylog

Not Man.Utd supporters then? :roll: DEFINATLEY NOT :)

At the end of the day, he's a very good footballer. Can't take that away from the boy.

and i dont take that from him he has some very good skills...but he still a smarmy arsed little git! i know man u fans who want to smack him!

Not Man.Utd supporters then? :roll:

At the end of the day, he's a very good footballer. Can't take that away from the boy.

No, but I can call him a cheating, lying, diving, overpaid t*at :thumb:

yep,thats why he isnt "talented" in my books,nor are many footballers these days due to the cheating they all resort to, shud have rules like ice hockey where they can batter the shite out of each other and the ref does nowt

Not Man.Utd supporters then? :roll:

No, but I can call him a cheating, lying, diving, overpaid t*at :thumb:

Well you could say that about how many players in the premiership?

Cheating: yeah his first season he did but now he's just the same as every other player.

Lying: you'll have to explain that one?

Diving: same point as cheating.

Overpaid t*at: pretty much every player in the premiership is 'overpaid'.

Cheating: yeah his first season he did but now he's just the same as every other player.

Every other 'foreign' player. The last two Man Utd games I watched were the loss to West Ham and the slaughter of Newcastle. In both games he dived at least once and rolled around the deck as if he was dying, once the yellow card was shown up he jumped. I might add I was amoungst mates who are Man Utd fans and they freely admitted he does this, and they hate him for it.

Lying: you'll have to explain that one?

lying as in 'con artist' (see above)

Diving: same point as cheating.

Any player seen to take a dive should be shown a straight red and banned for 3 games. End of.

Overpaid t*at: pretty much every player in the premiership is 'overpaid'.

Agreed.

The great 'winker' could be the world's greatest player, if he cut the cheating part out of his game. And.... if anyone thinks that advert is for real, they need to be enlightened about Santa and the Tooth Fairy.