1st crash

Dave C

Guest gti.tom

Those bloody M1 roadworks are really doing my head in.

Going North after Junction 7, when they've got three lanes, as you go under a bridge, the middle lane actually 'goes into' the outside lane slightly.

This of course means that the bloody foreign truck drivers wander across and squash my bloody car.

:censored:

Glad the driver that kicked it all off was caught!!! Thought it was gonna be your estate for a second there, had the passenger morette i've got out and all polished up ready for a sale LOL

pmsl

least it wasn't your fault. And glad your ok, whats happening with your insurance? Will you be claiming off the T*at lorry driver or the transit?
its for his insurance to decide, but they are both at fault, primerily the truck driver, secondly the tranny driver

As far as i know,the lorry driver has been done for dangerous driving etc. My insurance is is claiming off the tranny.I dont know if his insurance will claim off the lorry ?

& i found out today,mines not a write off :unsure:

pmsl. I bet the people behind you in the controflow didn't take too kindly pmsl.

Lesson learnt that day, dont use the contraflow :pancake: Quite a few cars & vans managed to pass,but the lorry had no chance.Two lanes on the other side ( southbound) was closed also,tailing the traffic back to toddington. For those that know the M1,thats a fair distance.

Air bags make a nice burn :eek:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/More-E-Vicar/DSC00081.jpg

Edited by More E Vicar