Central RSOC at Santa Pod

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was my first ever show with EVO and what a great weekend.. well apart from the rain and the cold (i ended up with a tshirt and 3 fleeces on and my coat as well). shame more didnt camp and also come along as it would have been even more a laugh.

my tent building skills were to be frank utter shite and without the help of danposs, ian and stoo .. me and charley would have been sleeping in the field with no tent :roll: although i said i wouldnt do it again im sure i will be a idiot and do it again anyway and hopefully more will turn up :thumb:

well done to trig for the bbq we defo needed that to keep us warm and i had some great burger and bacon buttys to myself even though my lighting the bbq skills still leave a lot to be desired.

all in all a most excellent weekend and look forward to fitp :thumb:

p.s loads of pics ill get em uploaded asap

I saw the Xr3i and it was well nice :P

I did wander over and noticed all the cars but most of you guys were sitting in them and i didnt want to bang on the window and look an idiot.

Did no-one else notice the Cossy flying down the strip and losing the drive shaft out the bottom on the car? :P

Best part? - Watching the Fast Ford 'Royal Nail' van do the straight in 12 seconds dead :)

I saw the Xr3i and it was well nice :P

cheers.. could have done with a clean but i was all outtta bother with it after the nights sleep.. it'll be clean for the next essex meet :thumb:

i spent an hour asleep in the car as well just before we left for home :innocent: charley tells me everyone wondered where i had gone :roll:

Hehe :P

I thought id go watch the drag anyway and it was worth it, I saw Charley and she smiled at me like I was a lost retard or something, one of those..."Should he be alone in public?" smiles lol

Nice cars on the Evo stand and looked like a good area you were given too. I knew I should have camped :(