FITP 2008

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shite wayne you've pulled... I'm not sure how though! I'm definately at ford fair but not sure about what others to go to, it was so much fun!

we noticed you had fun ??

Can do if your felling harassed lol

Kylie started it though Dan

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Holy Shite wayne you've pulled... I'm not sure how though! I'm definately at ford fair but not sure about what others to go to, it was so much fun!

What do you mean not sure how?

Because you are ugly. You have a great personality though champ.

Back on topic anyone.......??? :thumb:

Harassed, she started it :roll:

But going back on topic - I think everyone including myself would like to thanks Dan and Trig for a great effort, and to the members (and without them it wouldnt be a club) for turning up, and making Evo what it is

Edited by heavyrightfoot

But going back on topic - I think everyone including myself would like to thanks Dan and Trig for a great effort, and to the members (and without them it wouldnt be a club) for turning up, and making Evo what it is

Ditto :cheers: :thumb:

What do you mean not sure how?

Because you are ugly. You have a great personality though champ.

Cheers Trig :cheers:

Ahem. What did Dan do? Other than spend all my money im asda on saturday afternoon!