FITP 2008

It was a brilliant day :D your stand looked good, I was showing with my club sportingfords

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/Edvandijk/DSCF1885.jpg

Nice pic of my car :thumb:

yea mate saw you one very nice, liking more e vicars estate on the same stand with the cos wheels.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did see a lot of members cars showing with other clubs ,maybe its me but I dont get being a member of all different clubs and picking and choosing who to show with .Perhaps its just me who thinks like this .never the less As I mentioned Trig & Dan were the perfect hosts and I so glad I went with EVO ,We had a good crowd and everyone got on

God I just watched Meekstaaas dance again with sound this time. We all have gammy laughs hahaha.

I'm still finding it hilarious..i'm crying.

Top marks to dave for his john travolta moves , your mate del takes some good photos it will be nice to see them

Re Kylie = It was nice to meet you and your car looked great as well was loving your handywork

Edited by 1pukkadeal

We had a good crowd and everyone got on

steve i reckon thats a total understatement :thumb: i think we have an en excellent crowd .. i really do feel i miss out when i cant goto a certain show and those that dont come along do miss out on the camaradery (?SP) :thumb:

Re Kylie = It was nice to meet you and your car looked great as well was loving your handywork

i couldnt help myself winding her up she had curbed one of the wheels :innocent:

well we have the freedom to show with who we please, why deprive other clubs im with, i said 1 show with eo... and one with evo this year, nothing wrong with that! although i may need to find another show to go with evo for as i dont think im with evo for ford fair, but i defo wanna show with you guys again!

steve i reckon thats a total understatement :thumb: i think we have an en excellent crowd .. i really do feel i miss out when i cant goto a certain show and those that dont come along do miss out on the camaradery (?SP) :thumb:

i couldnt help myself winding her up she had curbed one of the wheels :innocent:

I stand corrected Sir Mutley and I feel the same missing out on shows too ,next for me is blue oval then ford fair :thumb: and if dave comes along I may have to bring my lad to annoy him

well we have the freedom to show with who we please, why deprive other clubs im with,

It was not a dig at anyone terry , its something me as a mature guy in the car world does not understand ,for me you are either with one club for showing or not thats all ,each to their own I guess

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Tez is right, people can show with who ever they want to, when they want to, its up to them.

At the end of the day, people can choose, if they miss out, they miss out, their choice.

The atmosphere is getting really, really good these days and from my point of view its a pleasure to get so many great people together to have such a great time.

Lets hope more people notice the fun we have and choose to join us and join in with the fun. Just because its a car show it doesnt mean that they have to take up all the time.

Tez is right, people can show with who ever they want to, when they want to, its up to them.

At the end of the day, people can choose, if they miss out, they miss out, their choice.

The atmosphere is getting really, really good these days and from my point of view its a pleasure to get so many great people together to have such a great time.

Lets hope more people notice the fun we have and choose to join us and join in with the fun. Just because its a car show it doesnt mean that they have to take up all the time.

I was in no way saying anyone had to show or forcing people to show with evo as I know thats what its not about ,It just seems a tad odd flitting between clubs, But your comment posted above which I highlighted does the trick for me

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Did see a lot of members cars showing with other clubs ,maybe its me but I dont get being a member of all different clubs and picking and choosing who to show with .Perhaps its just me who thinks like this .never the less As I mentioned Trig & Dan were the perfect hosts and I so glad I went with EVO ,We had a good crowd and everyone got on

What :blink: Im a member of lots of other clubs and part own Sportingfords whats wrong with people wanting to show with other clubs that they have met people through :blink:

Any how back to topic, pictures on here are good and the Evo stand looked good with a good turn out :thumb:

It was a brilliant day :D your stand looked good, I was showing with my club sportingfords

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/Edvandijk/DSCF1885.jpg

Nice pic of my car :thumb:

yea mate saw you one very nice, liking more e vicars estate on the same stand with the cos wheels.

Cheers :thumb: Dave's car looked ace with the cossie wheels on 8)

What :blink: Im a member of lots of other clubs and part own Sportingfords whats wrong with people wanting to show with other clubs that they have met people through :blink:

you took everything mentioned out of context ,it was a single opinion ,no more no less not law

This is one of my fav pics from the show ,you had to be there to get it Im afraid

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/shows-2008/fitp_may_08/DSCF7068.jpg

Edited by 1pukkadeal

you took everything mentioned out of context ,it was a single opinion ,no more no less not law

This is one of my fav pics from the show ,you had to be there to get it Im afraid

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/shows-2008/fitp_may_08/DSCF7068.jpg

more chrome for the saloon, clearly thats the only pick of nath looking sober all day :thumb:

Ill be at any show I can physically get to. :D

I saw 4 members cars with other clubs. Each to his own and all that. We had a great time regardless.

by any chance was one mine :P i was one stand across from you guys and you all passed me as you came in :) and like i said i took a trip over to say hello, Club i went with is my local club. we all drove 500 miles together :) to get there...it was worth it tho :thumb:

Showing with a club (no matter what club) is all about meeting members, eating, drinking and having a good laugh :D Not just about the cars at the show

Im with my local club which is really small, only 8 of us at the moment but im also a part of FSI and EVO :D . I simply loving going to the shows meeting members i haven't met before and saying hello to some old faces i haven't seen in a while from FSI. Spoke to MAT over on FEOC and went and spoke to TEZ for a bit as well and Sam on EVO (cheers for the Brembo advice mate :thumb: ).

I just love the vibe of the show! Everyone is happy and having a laugh! on our way up we passed a good few convoys and a good few passed us. Every one beeped, Smiled and Waved. I didnt meet not one rude person at the show

Has anyone every been to a vauxhall meet or anything like that, nothing like that!

anyway i got 300 photos in the end then by bat died so could taken any more :( will post the best up later.

Also it was great meeting everyone i did, i will pop into the tent next time and say hello to you all :)

all i can say is WHAT A fcuking GREAT DAY!!!!

(anything give you the impression i enjoyed myself :pancake: )