FITP 2008

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i need a good car. I saw 1 (YES 1!) person take a photo of my car all day, and it was Mutley so it doesn't really count.

Nice dodging of the crappy pepper red in the video Steve :D

Nah but the day was fantastic. The insult competition between Steve's lad and Dave was hilarious. A 7 year old calling Dave a lady boy Ostrich will never get boring.

Well I havent been home for long now, about 45 mins lol. Frigging knackered, going to set photoshop off resizing my images for me. Want to stay up as the rallys on Dave at midnight lol.

Was a great day, thanks to everyone that turned up. Weather came through in the end which was nice. The stand looked great and was nice to see everyone mingling together, how a show should be in my opinion.

:thumb:

As i've said, today was awesome! So was my dancing because obviously i'm an amazing dancer. Anyone wish to dispute that i'll give them a dance-off :)

Steve your boy needs to learn how to insult people...... (i also need to learn good comebacks)

Was so good to see so many cars on the stand, Trig wants 30 cars for the ford fair show so everyone better be coming! My dancing might return....

P.s. I don't do drugs or anything, i don't need anything like that to have a good time :)

IMO it was F*cking amazing :) only managed to meet a few of you. Tez, Sam and a couple of others and i did come over to the stand and have a wonder round :) I didn't want to disturb as you were all having a BBQ by the look of it :)

You should have just come in, we're all friendly. (unlike when were keyboard warrioring!)

I like that meekbeat dancing idea! :)