S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOh get you little miss organiser ;) ,I was thinking of doing Augusts Middx & Herts meet on the 17th ,but I may well do it on the 10th now but really good to see you have the meet bug now just like me, as it saves you guys driving long distances to other meets

If your meet wes on the 17th thn this one would move :roll: It was just something I was asked about so thought why not. But there is some kind of RS show on the 17th and the Traford mee the following week, so not sure whether it'l work or not.

Will wait and see.

here is a thought for you.

If steve says the date of the next social in that area is a week after Ford fair, then the week after that is a sheffield social, and then a week after that is Manchester, its alot in a short space of time.

Also, if you have one say, the month after, it gives people the opportunity to attend both if they wish and gives people something to look forward to, as sheffield and Manchester aren't exactly a long way from each other.

maybe merging the 2 areas into an alternate monthly meet may work ,like manchester one month then s yorks the next,as you nay get good numbers doing it that way ,just an idea

Its a good point Kylie, and worth thinking about

in an ideal world, where we dont have the density of members in an area, rotating venues for socials is a logical step, for example one month Manchester, next month Sheffield, next month Leeds...

I tried this once before (before my staff time) where we went to Leeds first, then Manchester, but then interest died off and there wasnt a third one. We seem to have more committed members now so this should have a sustained success now.

Good call with the date Kylie.

I would be up for popping over if a few were attending and dodgey Mancs are welcome ? lol. I have no idea where this place is but im assuming its not to far from me ?

Count me in, I will bring the BBQ, as long as you bring the gazeebo in case of rain :roll:

I will bring the muffins :thumb:

I will bring the tea cakes or possibly the baps :roll:

Mike nah its easy to find, my anorak sharing friend - bring your partners in crime too!

:roll: Aswell as the muffins, i will bring The coat incase of rain :thumb:

Tbh i dont think the August date is that bad, if you move it to September your still in the same boat as that month we have Blackpool Ford Day and Trax. Plus if we have both meets in August they are close to my birthday and therefore i will recieve more presents from you guys at both meets :D ......

If people are happy to keep it this month then thats fine by me. Alternate months is a very good idea and is well worth looking into for the near future.

I'll start a list of names off for a meet in august - 17th if there is a some interest we'll have one. Otherwise we can plan another. Simple as...

Just C+P and add your names :thumb:

Kylie