S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be up for popping over if a few were attending and dodgey Mancs are welcome ? lol. I have no idea where this place is but im assuming its not to far from me ?

Count me in, I will bring the BBQ, as long as you bring the gazeebo in case of rain :roll:

I will bring the muffins :thumb:

I'll proably pop over and join in the fun :thumb:

I would be up for popping over if a few were attending and dodgey Mancs are welcome ? lol. I have no idea where this place is but im assuming its not to far from me ?

Count me in, I will bring the BBQ, as long as you bring the gazeebo in case of rain :roll:

I will bring the muffins :thumb:

I'll proably pop over and join in the fun :thumb:

Can meet up on way if you want mate...

Should be a good little turn out :cheers: ....

So, there is a slight change of plan. The date of this meet is now undecided - thats if it goes ahead at all. (not that it was set in stone before, mind)

August and September are very busy, and we don't want the meet to clash with any other show/meet. So its up to you guys really. The only available date is the 10th of august and that is the week after FF as you all know. If people want it to still go ahead (on the 10th) then it shall, if people think it's too close to ford fair...due to fuel and other costs/reasons then it'll be mid/end of september. Don't forget there is the Trafford meet, Trax and blackpool ford day to consider too.

So it's entirely upto you.

Please let me know your opinions and something can be sorted out.