Middx & Hert's July Meet

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wantssive thanks to Steve (1pukkadeal) for sorting yesterday out. Again it was a brilliant meet with another huge turnout. Met some new people and some that i unfortunately know already :innocent: and was a really good day. Cannot wait to see everyone again at FF and hopefully all will attend the next meet aswell.

PS. was sorry I had to go so soon but was house sitting for a friend and the outdoor pool and bbq was calling to me (as well as the missus screaming at me to get my arse :roll: )

Great day, great weather and even better turn out.

Just wantssive thanks to Steve (1pukkadeal) for sorting yesterday out. Again it was a brilliant meet with another huge turnout. Met some new people and some that i unfortunately know already :innocent: and was a really good day. Cannot wait to see everyone again at FF and hopefully all will attend the next meet aswell.

PS. was sorry I had to go so soon but was house sitting for a friend and the outdoor pool and bbq was calling to me (as well as the missus screaming at me to get my arse :roll: )

Thanks Tom and your a jammy git :vangry:

Edited by 1pukkadeal

jammy git :vangry:

We all should have helped you house sit :D

We all should have helped you house sit :D

A few people did offer when i mentioned it but no one would of liked it. Far too much alcohol, the slide for the pool was broke and the sausages got burnt.... o well :roll:

Ohh yah :( dont think it was anyones cuppa really :O (lies) ;)