Middx & Hert's July Meet

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post edited, but prob get classed as spam now lol

Not at all fella, at the end of the day & in future this type of thing needs more control, im partly guilty for trying to diffuse it but got caught up a bit in the mess so if anyone thought otherwise feel free to contact me & i will explain as best i can.

I hope the next meet goes well as do i any future socials.

:cheers:

Guest gti.tom
post edited, but prob get classed as spam now lol

Not at all fella, at the end of the day & in future this type of thing needs more control, im partly guilty for trying to diffuse it but got caught up a bit in the mess so if anyone thought otherwise feel free to contact me & i will explain as best i can.

I hope the next meet goes well as do i any future socials.

:cheers:

Good to have the club behind this meet. :cheers:

Were there any members that didnt manage to turn up that were off the original list?

There was two pete as meekstaaa did a role call for me which was funny as it was like being at school ,but 2 other people attended anyway which were not on my list so it evened out

Were there any members that didnt manage to turn up that were off the original list?

There was two pete as meekstaaa did a role call for me which was funny as it was like being at school ,but 2 other people attended anyway which were not on my list so it evened out

Was a good idea doing a role call, as well as the funny jokes made it also meant people could clearly put faces to user names!

Was a good idea doing a role call, as well as the funny jokes made it also meant people could clearly put faces to user names!

aye! it also would of helped if i was looking at the start. but it did help butting names to faces!

aye! it also would of helped if i was looking at the start. but it did help butting names to faces!

I was half expecting a 'class' photo too :) Maybe next time aye? Group photo with everyone in it?

Just an idea.... lol x