Middx & Hert's July Meet

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason that date was picked Trig was I asked everyone what they wanted to do at yesterdays meet,as August was so busy with FF so the following week everyone would be skint,then kylie is doing her s yorks meet on the 17th also many members from the herts area are on holiday in august and trafford centre meet on the 24th and the essex meet on the 31st,so the 7th was the next option but of course I am happy to move it Trig but the following week is the rsoc venue so the next available date would be the 21st but its 2 months away,I will have a word with Andy and see what his plans are for the essex meet on the 31st and see if us two can sort something out ,if not I am struggling for dates within the next 7 weeks as I was asked non stop yesterday whens the next one

If everyone wants to meet next month then I cant see a problem with setting the social date as 24th August. It may be the same date as the trafford centre social, but how many people intend on making the trip up to manchester from those that regulary attend the social in Watford?

But if that affects too many people then that leaves 21st September, but I would like to think that because of the close proximity that the regulars from the herts social would attend the RSOC day on the 14th, especially because of the cost. Im not trying to say that the RSOC day should take the place of the herts social for that month, but it might be too much to do a very similar thing from one week to the next, but that is up to the guys that attend the socials.

TRIG ;I have spoken to Kylie about the 17th august and it looks like that will be a better option that way the sept 21st date can be used as well by us, But not wanting upset Kylie I asked her first , and we will discuss it more later on the phone or msn ,as I do understand the dates not wanting to clash with trax etc , I think as long as Kylie is ok then this way all will be happy as she is a good friend I wanted to do things right Edited by 1pukkadeal