Middx & Hert's July Meet

Blimy took ages to get through that lot, glad the weather was good for you all and you all seemed to have a great time with a big turn out.

Some great pics highlighting the atmosphere as well as the cars.

Look forward to meeting any going to the Blackpool ford day. :cheers:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all the meet was a great success but of course the people that attended made the meet what it was ,Nice to see some new faces as well as some old attend this meet as it all makes for a more friendly EVO as we know who is behind the computer ,Roll on FF and next Herts meet will be 17th August :) Edited by 1pukkadeal

Blackpool is the opposite end of the country, so it wouldnt really impact on the attendance, other than a couple of people. Or the week after that like I said. Trax is on the 7th and not that far away from Watford Edited by Trig

Blackpool is the opposite end of the country, so it wouldnt really impact on the attendance, other than a couple of people. Or the week after that like I said. Trax is on the 7th and not that far away from Watford

ah i didnt realise as id not put trax down in my diary (done it now) yeah steve please move it... im going to trax and blackpool so dont wanna miss the meet as well :innocent:

Only reason that date was picked Trig was I asked everyone what they wanted to do at yesterdays meet,as August was so busy with FF so the following week everyone would be skint,then kylie is doing her s yorks meet on the 17th also many members from the herts area are on holiday in august and trafford centre meet on the 24th and the essex meet on the 31st,so the 7th was the next option but of course I am happy to move it Trig but the following week is the rsoc venue so the next available date would be the 21st but its 2 months away,I will have a word with Andy and see what his plans are for the essex meet on the 31st and see if us two can sort something out ,if not I am struggling for dates within the next 7 weeks as I was asked non stop yesterday whens the next one Edited by 1pukkadeal