Middx & Herts September meet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame it'll be the last evo herts meet though.

Nothing stopping anyone organising another one. All you need is a date, time and location.

and thats what caused all the mess thats happened, it seemed only evo staff people want to have the successful meets and no-one else....

not starting and arguement, just saying thats what it looks like from someone on the sidelines....

or for someone without all the info except the crap being spouted on another forum :rolleyes:

Let not start an argument, he was not banned because he organised a meet.

But now he is no longer on the site, that doesnt mean the successful meet has to die.

i wasnt starting an argument just stating fact :thumb:

anyway yes their is no reason for a meet to not happen and im sure someone will take up the challenge

Fill big boots???

All someone has got to do is start up a thread each month with a date and location, then people put their names down.

He didn't do anything superfantastic like entertain everyone with his clown skills lol - before I get accused of anything it is just an example

And anyway this is a meet report not discussion, if someone wants to carry it on then I'm sure there will be a new thread about it

Edited by Charley

Let not start an argument, he was not banned because he organised a meet.

But now he is no longer on the site, that doesnt mean the successful meet has to die.

well the organiser is gone.......so has the spirit of that meet

Not quite, other people had significant input into the meet, they are still here. One man desnt make a club, maybe some people need to realise that.

Shame it'll be the last evo herts meet though.

Nothing stopping anyone organising another one. All you need is a date, time and location.

and thats what caused all the mess thats happened, it seemed only evo staff people want to have the successful meets and no-one else....

not starting and arguement, just saying thats what it looks like from someone on the sidelines....

Yeah Tez, because we have banned Carlie, and Kylie, and DJ Squav, and Scotteh, and countless others too for that very reason.

I hope people will be able to see past the "facts" and understand the real reasons why what happened happened.