Middx & Herts September meet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the 'regulars' there plus the addition of a few newer visitors like Mike W.

Cheers buddy, i dont know who you were, did i speak to you? Should of said hello if not....

Im actually concerned that Mike is an alcoholic lol Its Stoney i feel sorry for though having to look after him lol

Definitely deserves the title of Evo Pisshead :roll:

LOL i asked for my title to be changed to that as well lol

Nice to see the 'regulars' there plus the addition of a few newer visitors like Mike W.

Cheers buddy, i dont know who you were, did i speak to you? Should of said hello if not....

Im actually concerned that Mike is an alcoholic lol Its Stoney i feel sorry for though having to look after him lol

hey, im rather well behaved when i am intoxicated with spirits, i just sleep as soon as hit motorway, :D

and dribble a bit,

still cant believe after 5 pages there is only 1 picture :mellow:

I will get some pics up either this weekend or the weekend afterwards :thumb:

You were too busy chatting to Kylie & Nicola! Lol! Next meet I'll introduce myself, promise

Did you know mykez69 is allergic to ice cubes.......true story.

the conversation as i remember it, in mcdonalds

stoney: yu want a drink mike

me: yeh sure i have sprite, no ice

sits down, yum yum

me: for f**** sake they put F****ing ice cubes in again, can't they do anything right

gonzo0: why's that so bad

me: im alergice to ice cubes

gonzo0 : really, omg, :O

stoney: wets him self with laughter

me: wets MYself with laughter

gonzo0: bright red and feels stupid

as if any one can be alergic to icecubes lol class

Meekstaa always says Im a pisshead so I think me and Mykez need to have a competition

ok, be prepared to admire my shoes under the table :P

You were too busy chatting to Kylie & Nicola! Lol! Next meet I'll introduce myself, promise

Sorry mate, i didnt even know you were there....Although now thinking about it i do remember seeing your car but didnt know it was yours lol....

You should of just butted in and said hello matey, yeh if i manage to attend another one in the future say hello :thumb: