Insurance Companys

Simonez

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there quite a few people steering well clear from Adrian Flux, what bad experiences have you had?

I moved house a month after taking out my new policy. I used to live in a place resembling Beiruit, and I moved to a tiny town/village in Northamptonshire, surrounded by fields and nothingness (apart from the A14). I told them of my address change and asked what the refund was, only to be told there isnt any, the postcodes are rated the same. A quick test on confused.com, all the same details, except address on 2 quotes, one for old address, one for new, and their was an average of a 55% drop in policy price, yet Flux told me they were not going to refund anything. Like balls would I stay with a company that blatantly tries to rip people off like that. I did have a couple more issues during my two years with them.

I will never, ever, ever, ever use Flux again, or any of their sister companies, just in case. I would rather spend twice as much somewhere else than hand my money over to them again.

One word of advice.

Steer well clear of Adrian Flux. Even if they give you the policy for free, don't touch them...

i think it was you that said that last time this topic came up, why is that mike? ive been with flux for 5 years now and NEVER had a problem. always the best quote even with my mods, points and early accident and they cover on a like for like basis. the recent renewal quote was even better now that ima club member!! and their staff are always helpfull over the phone.

Edited by dreadscort

the anti-Flux conversation came up at the Oxford RSOC, reason I dont use them is they really take the pee... they ring back after their online quotes and then add a load extra...

Use to be with Admiral like Nath, 10mnth policy and they were very good. Im now with LV (Liverpool Victoria), I havent had any problems with them but then I deal with their staff shop as I have employees in the family and therefore get a discount.

I use www.ecarinsurance.co.uk for my car and www.evaninsurance for my van, They were by far the cheapest for my van.

Si

evan is a quality insurance firm. my quote was £1100 with lowering full kit k&n exhaust alloys and angel eyes declared not bad sein though ive only had my license for 3 months and have a dr10

lee