TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your only jealous cos your not coming

Who says? Got my name badge on ready....

hmmmm and the ones who are having a pop are the ones that arnt coming................hmmmmm strange that

Huh? Calm down flower....I wasnt having a pop at all. Why would i ? lol :cheers:

are you coming then?

are you coming mate?

Sadly not mate :( Not unless someone wants to come and take me out for the day :roll:

wasnt havin a go sweet pea, i just forgot to put smileys in my post :wub:

Haha, good stuff. I was just having a laugh, like i said in my original post, im sure you will all have a good day, alot of effort as been put in :cheers: xx :wub:

are you coming mate?

Sadly not mate :( Not unless someone wants to come and take me out for the day :roll:

wasnt havin a go sweet pea, i just forgot to put smileys in my post :wub:

Haha, good stuff. I was just having a laugh, like i said in my original post, im sure you will all have a good day, alot of effort as been put in :cheers: xx :wub:

Make your way to ours mate, and come down in mine with us lot - bit of Northern support

Your far over organising this meet lmao, Turn up have a laugh, go bowling go home :D

nope its called doing it properly and makin sure things run smoothly so ppl arnt dissapointed :rolleyes:

and seein as the other thread has been CLOSED we will get to know each others names at the meet then. seems a bit pety to close it tbh

I'm sorry thats how it works with 99% of other car clubs, and how we've done it since 2002, and it works for us too...

im not saying its wrong its just approaching it at a different angle imo thats why we had a mini meet so we are not just turning up to a load of strangers on the day.

i didnt realise there rules/limits on the meets.

we will leave it where it is then and meet on sunday at 2pm next to Strykers

Don't get me wrong, you're putting the effort in and that's a good thing, but name tags, cones, tape, hi-vis vests its a little over the top dont you think :pancake:

Your far over organising this meet lmao, Turn up have a laugh, go bowling go home :D

nope its called doing it properly and makin sure things run smoothly so ppl arnt dissapointed :rolleyes:

and seein as the other thread has been CLOSED we will get to know each others names at the meet then. seems a bit pety to close it tbh

I'm sorry thats how it works with 99% of other car clubs, and how we've done it since 2002, and it works for us too...

im not saying its wrong its just approaching it at a different angle imo thats why we had a mini meet so we are not just turning up to a load of strangers on the day.

i didnt realise there rules/limits on the meets.

we will leave it where it is then and meet on sunday at 2pm next to Strykers

Don't get me wrong, you're putting the effort in and that's a good thing, but name tags, cones, tape, hi-vis vests its a little over the top dont you think :pancake:

the name tags thing was added by a non attendee as a joke. the cones and tape are going to be used to make sure we can all park together which will make the meet easier. if you look at the car park in the first post its BIG and it will be crap if we have cars scattered all over the place. :thumb:

Edited by DJ