TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fook me i leave for a couple of hours and all hells broke loose!!

rite, it was originally gonna be a small meet, we never expected so much interest (more than the evo meets some might say ;) )

the reason for the army like precision in our organisation?

we want it to be a success, we DONT want people coming not getting spaces, not knowing eachother having a bad time and not coming again,

we DO want people to come, have a great laugh, think fook me that was ace il go to the next one...and the one after that and not let it drown like most meets with one or two turning up and thats it.

we (or at least I) will not be influenced. i think most of these measures are necerssary for this to be a success, for people that didnt come to make the effort next time as such a good time was had by everybody else.

some people do meets one way call it laid back call it lazy call it what you will. i certainly WANT to put the effort in as do many others it seems and to be honest im all for it. the more organised the better if it means the day is a good'n

please all welcome, go on mike get down here the banters always good. this WILL be a success and its thanks to all the people who have put the work in either organising or getting here that we have to thank :)

sorry if there are any spelling mistakes :)

il be back in a min, off to wash the car as im sure u'l agree...she needs it :P