TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

sd it

dj'n @ mo cant concentra8 ..sorry dudes xxx

Without being rude mate & certainly no offence so dont be offended but could you please type in full sentences as its much easier to read & will stop other members slating you for it. Keep the txt talk for the phone & give our brains a chance lol. :cheers:

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make your way to ours mate, and come down in mine with us lot - bit of Northern support

That is a properly awesome offer, Thank you :cheers: .....Hmmm

manchester to barnsley? thats a fair treck in itself isnt it Mike?

Nah not really, quick dart over Woodhead. Took me and Dave under 1hr to get to Wayne's not long back, could of got there quicker if the silly B*stard didnt get himself pulled over for doing 130mph on the way :roll:

You trying to talk me out of coming you swine :roll:

sd it

Without being rude mate & certainly no offence so dont be offended but could you please type in full sentences as its much easier to read & will stop other members slating you for it. Keep the txt talk for the phone & give our brains a chance lol. :cheers:

no ..sorry dude ..

if u aint in the know ..

then ..

fukk ya ..

x

sd it

no ..sorry dude ..

if u aint in the know ..

then ..

fukk ya ..

x

:O i feel a ban coming on :pancake:

sd it

no ..sorry dude ..

if u aint in the know ..

then ..

fukk ya ..

x

:O i feel a ban coming on :pancake:

awesome lol

sd it

no ..sorry dude ..

if u aint in the know ..

then ..

fukk ya ..

x

if u dnt lke da rles dnt pst ere

unlss alf ya kys misin on ur k'bord

Edited by mykez69

sd it

no ..sorry dude ..

if u aint in the know ..

then ..

fukk ya ..

x

oops :ninja:

i wonder if she knows who peewee is.... :unsure:

anyways........ MIKE ARE YA COMING? :pancake: