TAMWORTH MEET

KNITERIDER

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO nath.

The new bowling balls arrived.

Knightrider/dj, is there anywhere to get changed there, need to put my bowling jacket and pro shoes on.

Unfortunately if you want to play anymore than 2 games, I cant. My sponsors and bowlers insurance policy restrict the amount of persoal games I play. Suppose its an easy way to make £40 though!

FAO nath.

Knightrider/dj, is there anywhere to get changed there, need to put my bowling jacket and pro shoes on.

Unfortunately if you want to play anymore than 2 games, I cant. My sponsors and bowlers insurance policy restrict the amount of persoal games I play. Suppose its an easy way to make £40 though!

lmfao :roll: i can arrange a cubicle for you in the bogs but it will probably still have puke up the walls from the night before and pi$$ all over the seat :pancake:

FAO nath.

Tom what have i told you about giving me a heart attack from laughter! :roll:

(have packed you items lol)