painting price

mrmetallica

both sound expensive when spit and polish will do them for 45quid a wheel and they take the tyre off. take em back to nothing and redo them properly. id want to spend a lot less for a mobile job

just phoned them and they quoted £350 four the four.

cor they gone up since i had mine done on the ST then!!! :unsure:

How badly are they damaged/scuffed. It is very easy to do yourself.

thier not damaged at all.just want them white.

There is a place in Rayleigh that do them for a good price, got a leaflet for them at home.

Think they call L.A Paint or something like that

to far for me.

get them powdercoated instead matey, in theory its cheaper and covers the wheel better than spraying oh and bonuses of no runs in coats! plus benefits of powdercoat means that if they get kerbed in future or get any stonechips, it won't flake off like paint does!

a place round my area in berkhamsted called www.kustomkoating.co.uk do some awesome finishes, even with special finishes like candy colours etc even chrome finishes! the guy quoted me £140 for a full set of wheels shotblasted and powdercoated in any basic colour!

get them powdercoated instead matey, in theory its cheaper and covers the wheel better than spraying oh and bonuses of no runs in coats! plus benefits of powdercoat means that if they get kerbed in future or get any stonechips, it won't flake off like paint does!

i was told spraying was better :unsure: the reverse of what youve said