anyone available to help me please?

**caz**

hi all im just wondering if anyone Is available to help me out tomorrow changing a rear bumper from my old Scort to the new one? And the spoiler too! either reply here or pm me please i would be really grateful if someone could help me as i doubt i could do it on my own! lol

thanks!

x

hi all im just wondering if anyone Is available to help me out tomorrow changing a rear bumper from my old Scort to the new one? And the spoiler too! either reply here or pm me please i would be really grateful if someone could help me as i doubt i could do it on my own! lol

thanks!

x

I would but ya a bit to far away :(

Sowwie

Im in north london, its not really hard though! Well the bumper isnt, really simple, I can be on call if you like LOL. The spoiler requires drilling and gaskets etc though.

im only replacing the spoiler so no drilling and i have the centre gasket for it

x

thanks!

x

are you home in the week.i could come over and do it for you.