Funny signs...

smithyandco

Thought I'd start a thread for this...

Feel free to add to it!

See any sign or similar that's funny... take a photo and post it!

For example there is one going around of a place (I think it's on a Scottish island) called Twatt

It could be a road name, road sign, poster or even something in the supermarket...

I'll start it off with this beauty from my local Asda:

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/19104.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what were you buying?

Nothing... was picking up a prescription... that was left on the screen from the previous customer... :pancake:

Going rate for Runcorn... :roll:

You're telling porkies, i know how tills work and that till had just scanned something it hadnt finished a transaction, and you were stood by it..............

So spill it, what was it? We are all very friendly and will give you any advice you might need on the ways of the world?

what were you buying?

Nothing... was picking up a prescription... that was left on the screen from the previous customer... :pancake:

Going rate for Runcorn... :roll:

You're telling porkies, i know how tills work and that till had just scanned something it hadnt finished a transaction, and you were stood by it..............

So spill it, what was it? We are all very friendly and will give you any advice you might need on the ways of the world?

Well it hadn't finished the transaction from the previous person then... :roll:

I don't have to pay for prescriptions (Will have to buy a pre-payment card in a few months... :() So the till doesn't get used when I pick up prescriptions.

I did buy a cholesterol testing kit about 15mins after that photo... nothing funny came on the till then... :angry:

Thought I'd start a thread for this...

Feel free to add to it!

See any sign or similar that's funny... take a photo and post it!

For example there is one going around of a place (I think it's on a Scottish island) called Twatt

It could be a road name, road sign, poster or even something in the supermarket...

I'll start it off with this beauty from my local Asda:

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/19104.jpg

That's cheap! :D