My 1st Progress Thread - New Domed Gel 3D Reg plates

LiamGTR

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to mate, but i've already bought 2 new tyres and a fogged bumper and getting that painted....and im a student....so i'm back to being skint for the rest of the month, sorry. Was ment to limit myself to 1 mod per month, but didnt class my tyres as a mod so bought the front bumper aswell, big mistake! lol

If it is still avaiable in a month time, lol, let me know!

I'd love to mate, but i've already bought 2 new tyres and a fogged bumper and getting that painted....and im a student....so i'm back to being skint for the rest of the month, sorry. Was ment to limit myself to 1 mod per month, but didnt class my tyres as a mod so bought the front bumper aswell, big mistake! lol

If it is still avaiable in a month time, lol, let me know!

i tell ya what if ya do want it i will hold it for ya ask dane i do hold this as well but dane had to few problems and sold it cos he said he wasnt sure wen hell be payin

but i will hold it till nxt month if ya defo interested

I appreciate the offer mate but I can't say for definite whether or not I would be able to afford it/be able to pay next month, would be wrong to ask you to hold it back when i dunno if I will have it.

By all means put it up for sale, if it sells then oh well, and if it doesn't maybe that will be my next monthly mod.

Good luck with the sale ;)

If you can beat £10 brand new with postage then definitely, anything to save money!

Well i'll check with him on Monday, but i'll probs get them for free :cheers: And is the £10 Trade price?

Sorry quoted the wrong person, nah free from scrappy. I wouldnt bother getting new ones, no point, get fogs instead imo anyway